By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: situations and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislations and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides info from the criminal process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics process involves using quantitative tools in learn. this can be in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box resembling agricultural economics.
Covering the final conventional legislation themes in contracts, torts, and estate, the ebook is going additional to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water concerns. The booklet is supported by means of an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to research and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ figuring out of the foundations mentioned within the publication. it's a studying instrument, in the beginning, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to execs new to the topic quarter in addition to to scholars in legislations institution, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers examine findings on such subject matters as meals security, weather switch, transboundary typical assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and logos to spotlight the longer term assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislations development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own examine of their parts of research, and to achieve a few knowing of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes vast assets, equivalent to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil examine publications, a try financial institution, and try financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read Online or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
Reducing the price of Emission aid by means of Dr Michael Ridley investigates a unique technique to lessen the price of carbon dioxide and sulphur dioxide emission relief. This booklet asks even if permitting international locations to replacement emission relief undertaken out of the country in lieu of emission relief at domestic will lessen the price of emission aid and make allowance extra speedy and acute falls in toxins.
Engineers and scientists have made nice growth in advancing the certainty of the foundations underlying environmental caliber and public health and wellbeing. in spite of the fact that, all too usually, society and the clinical neighborhood do not understand the connections among environmental occurrences. of their haste to therapy a state of affairs, they put out of your mind classes that may be discovered to avoid destiny failures.
The time period “hazardous wastes” covers a variety of disused items and creation wastes generated not just in commercial sectors, but additionally in all components of way of life. unsafe wastes are to a wide quantity shipped via sea to 3rd international locations for recycling or disposal. whereas the procedural requisites for such hobbies are specified by the 1989 Basel conference, specific principles of accountability and legal responsibility for ensuing damages are neither supplied via the Basel conference nor by way of different overseas conventions.
This e-book is a entire learn of differential therapy for constructing nations in foreign environmental legislation. It bargains a compelling research of the criminal measurement of the connection among constructed and constructing international locations within the environmental box and past. It first severely examines the main of criminal equality of states after which explores the conceptual framework at the back of the inspiration of differential remedy in foreign legislations and its relevance in bringing approximately substantial equality.
- Prospects for Alternative Energy Development in the U.S. West: Tilting at Windmills? (Environmental Challenges and Solutions)
- Fighting Westway: Environmental Law, Citizen Activism, and the Regulatory War That Transformed New York City
- Contemporary Issues in Environmental Law: The EU and Japan (Environmental Protection in the European Union)
- International Liability Regime for Biodiversity Damage: The Nagoya-Kuala Lumpur Supplementary Protocol (Routledge Research in International Environmental Law)
Extra info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu