By April Aldrich
Read Online or Download A History of Honey in Georgia and the Carolinas (American Palate) PDF
Best gastronomy books
This is often the definitive, illustrated advisor to Chocolate. starting 3,000 years in the past within the Mexican jungles, it is going directly to examine archaeology, historical past, botany and socio-economics, and follows the tale from the Aztecs as much as todays industrially produced chocolate and its luxurious types. A deal with, not only for chocoholics yet for somebody who enjoys vigorous, thorough ancient study.
Swedish tv character and meals historian Edward Blom is a prepare dinner with a tremendous character and an incredible ardour. This to his culinary nation! Blom’s services lies within the cultural historical past of nutrition, and in existence Is a dinner party he throws open the records and invitations all to indulgence within the excesses of yesteryear’s most sensible recipes.
Birmingham begun as a boomtown choked with immigrants who hung on to the easiest recipes from their homelands. extra lately, locals like Frank Stitt and Carole Griffin helped remodel the trendy southern urban right into a foodie vacation spot with the easiest of nationwide tendencies. Andrew Zimmern visited along with his convey weird and wonderful meals the United States to tout one of many city�s most well-liked nutrients vans, Shindigs.
A journalist channels her ice-cream obsession, scouring the us for the easiest artisanal manufacturers and delving into the mind-blowing historical past of ice cream and frozen treats in the United States. For Amy Ettinger, ice cream isn't just a scrumptious snack yet a condition and a time of year—frozen ceaselessly in reminiscence.
- Tasting Beer, 2nd Edition: An Insider's Guide to the World's Greatest Drink
- Chop Suey, USA: The Story of Chinese Food in America (Arts and Traditions of the Table: Perspectives on Culinary History)
- A Taste of Molecules: In Search of the Secrets of Flavor (Women Writing Science)
- A Century of Restaurants: Stories and Recipes from 100 of America's Most Historic and Successful Restaurants
- The Picayune's Creole Cook Book (American Antiquarian Cookbook Collection)
- A Culinary History of Southern Delaware: Scrapple, Beach Plums and Muskrat (American Palate)
Additional info for A History of Honey in Georgia and the Carolinas (American Palate)
A History of Honey in Georgia and the Carolinas (American Palate) by April Aldrich